Support our work
Campaign for Uyghurs (CFU) is a tax-exempt, non-profit organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Tax Code. Your donation is tax-deductible.
Our organization relies on grants, donations, and contributions to sustain, develop, and support its work and activities to advocate and promote human rights and democracy for the Uyghurs and other oppressed ethnicities in East Turkistan. Your donation will support our efforts to advocate for the democratic and human rights of the Uyghur people.
Campaign For Uyghurs has been at the forefront of activism to end the Uyghur genocide, and we have been recognized for our work by the World Movement for Democracy. Our recent efforts to launch the Berlin-Beijing Olympics Campaign to call for a boycott of the games and our participation in several coalitions including the End Uyghur Forced Labour coalition, the No Beijing 2022 coalition, and the China Coalition have kept us working hard to provide democratic rights and freedoms to the Uyghur people and end the atrocities of the CCP.
Your support will allow CFU to:
- Empower Uyghur women and youth for advocacy
- Support Uyghur refugee youth in Turkey (to read more about their situation, click here)
- Educate government officials and civic society internationally
- Produce social media content to raise awareness
- Interview victims of the camps and forced labor and Campaign to end complicity in the genocide of Uyghurs
Donate with PayPal:
Donate with Credit Card:
1101 Pennsylvania Ave NW Suite 300
Washington D. C. 20004